Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Going to Fosdem 2008

I'm going to FOSDEM, the Free and Open Source Software Developers' European Meeting

As said I will be at FOSDEM 2008 in Brussels, Belgium. I'm going there with a co-worker, and our employer, Nomovok, is kindly paying the trip.

I'm quite excited to see other people working on open source projects and talk to them about all kind of open source related things. If you're going to FOSDEM as well and are intrested to talk with me, please contact me beforehand with a email (you're able to see the email in my profile) and let see if we can arrange a meeting.

I probably have my FIC Neo1973 with me so that I can show it for curious people. Also my Nokia N800 will be there. I can also tell about some personal intrests of mine in area of open source. So don't hesitate to contact me. See you at the FOSDEM.

No comments: